CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Any persons entering these premises agrees to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, which have been implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (Covid-19) Order relating to this premises for the purpose of keeping patrons and staff safe. All Patrons attending this licensed premises shall;
- Provide their contact details on entry, this will be done via a QR scan code, all details to this link must be filled in correctly and submitted.
- Be refused entry if they display signs of illness.
- Be requested to leave should they display signs of illness after entry.
- All patrons are to be seated at all times unless ordering/collecting food or beverages or using the facilities.
- Follow social distancing measures of 1.5 metres including at entry and exit points.
Patrons are able to stand and dance, providing they are adhering to the 1 person per 2sqm rule?
- We advise that you follow Covid safe guidelines of washing and sanitising of hands as often as possible. Sanitising dispensers are located throughout the venue.
- Comply with any instructions to relocate when asked due to maximum patron number restrictions in any area.
- Comply with reasonable directions from staff. Adhere to a maximum of 30 persons per table.
- Consider downloading the Covid-Safe App.
Have fun and stay safe.
Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the venue.
We are a COVID Safe Venue